Our Kids Network promotes healthy development, security and safety of all children, youth and families through neighbourhood collaboration, service integration and measuring results.
Our Kids Network is a Halton-wide partnership of organizations and agencies serving children and youth.
Guided by research, the network provides leadership and a platform for planning, integrating and aligning services and supports so all children thrive. The work of Our Kids Network is focused on child development from pregnancy to 18 years and is planned on evidence-based, strategic directions. Sector leaders from education, government, health, mental health and special needs, police services and the multicultural community provide direction and planning. Participating community agencies develop and implement initiatives and programs at the neighbourhood level.
The leaders who form the foundation of the Network are:
- The Halton Children’s Aid Society
- The Regional Municipality of Halton
- Halton District School Board
- Halton Catholic District School Board
- Reach Out Centre for Kids (ROCK)
- HMC Connections (Halton Multicultural Council)
- ErinoakKids, Centre for Treatment and Development
The Halton Children’s Aid Society is proud to be a partner in Our Kids Network.