Contact Us

24 hours a day
7 days a week
365 days a year

Contact Us

The Halton Children’s Aid Society has two locations—Burlington, Ontario (main office) and Milton, Ontario (satellite office).

Our Society provides community-based services to Burlington, Halton Hills, Milton and Oakville. Over 76% of our protection workers reach out by working directly in schools, counselling agencies and the Halton Regional Police Services.

Hours of Operation

Monday          8:30 am to 7:30 pm
Tuesday          8:30 am to 7:30 pm
Wednesday    8:30 am to 7:30 pm
Thursday        8:30 am to 7:30 pm
Friday              8:30 am to 4:30 pm

After Hours Service

The Halton CAS provides service 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Outside regular business hours, you still call our main line at 905.333.4441. Your call is routed to our on-call after hours service.

How to File a Complaint

The Halton Children’s Aid Society (Halton CAS) is committed to offering the best service possible. If you, as a client, have concerns about how we are addressing your needs, please start by talking to your worker. If the problem is not resolved at this level, please refer to the Ministry of Children and Youth’s brochure “Do you have a complaint about services you have sought or received from an Ontario Children’s Aid Society?” You may request a copy of the brochure from your worker or from the reception area. Click HERE to download a copy of the brochure.

If you have concerns about a child call:


Click here for more information on reporting abuse.

Contact Us

Burlington Office 1445 Norjohn Court Burlington, ON L7L 0E6
Milton Office 325 Main Street East Milton, ON L9T 1P5
Toll Free: 866.607.KIDS (5437) Phone: 905.333.4441 Fax: 905.333.1844 TTY: 711 (TTY to Voice)
Flash required